HOW TO MEASURE
Jeans are listed in Australian Size, please check size guide.
Measuring is the most accurate method to buy online.
1. Use a soft measure tape to ensure accurate results and measure as follows:
*WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist
*HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips
*INSEAM: Measure your inner leg from crotch to desired length (if you like ankle jeans, measure till your ankle)
2. Compare with the table, order your Australia size. Always read the product description as we also add fit considerations on each style.
3. Please note that some Jeans might come with an internal tag that differs from the Australian Size ordered which is related to an overseas size system such US or UK. We will advise via email if this is the case so you can take it into consideration.
4. Jeans have a good stretch and they may look smaller than regular jeans, please try your Jeans first before contacting us. Our aim is for you to find an appropriate fit and size, in case you have a fitting issue we do offer exchanges and refunds.
5. If you have any doubts with sizing you can access our Fitting consultants via web chat, facebook chat or contact form. You can also add your measurements of waist and hips in the comments section of your order, in case you want us to check your size before sending the garments.
Please note: Measurements in these table correspond to body measurements, allow 1-3 cm error when measuring.
There are not Standard Australian Sizes, you may find you are a different size in several brands, our fit is also different from regular jeans so we strongly recommend checking your measurements against the chart before purchasing, if you are still unsure please contact us we also offer fitting consultations for FREE.